segunda-feira, 10 de outubro de 2011

Minha Playlist

 30 Seconds to Mars - Closer to the Edge
"I will never regret, I will never forget, I will live my life"


McFly - If u c kate acoustic
"She's so fine, That girl's been on my mind"


Avenged Sevenfold - So Far Away

"How do I live without the ones I love?"



Avril Lavigne - Smile
"And that's why I smile, It's been a while, Since everyday and everything has felt this right"

Linkin Park - Given Up
"Tell me what the fuck is wrong with me"




Eminem - Not Afraid
"Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just let you know that, you're not alone"



Nickelback - Photograph
"Life's better now then it was back then"





Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare

"They took for granted your soul
And it's ours now to steal
As your nightmare comes to life"


30 Seconds to mars - This is War

"It's the moment of truth and the moment to lie
The moment to live and the moment to die
The moment to fight"

System of a Down - B.Y.O.B
"Why don't presidents fight the war?
Why do they always send the poor?"




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário